Large Character Marking | The Linx IJ355 and IJ375 large character case coding machines are cost-effective for printing text, logos, and graphics onto porous substrates like paper, cards, and wood. With a maximum print height of 53mm (IJ355) or 70mm (IJ375), these machines offer an alternative to labels and pre-printed boxes.
To further enhance productivity, the Linx PrinterNet feature allows remote connectivity, enabling you to monitor and control your printer anywhere and anytime. The printer’s smartphone-inspired screen makes message selection, creation, and printer operation faster and more intuitive. Additionally, the printer is designed for self-service and minimal intervention, ensuring maximum production uptime. With the Linx 8900, you can print onto both primary and secondary packaging using a single printer.
Large Character Marking Key Features
- Removes costly labels and preprinted packaging
- Decreases ink wastage to lower consumable costs
- Accurate coding for reduced downtime and product waste
- High-resolution large character marking for clear text and graphics
- Nozzle protection for optimal performance
- Capable of printing a variety of codes
- A long-lasting inkjet coder which produces tens of thousands of prints.
- Operator user levels for prevention of coding errors