Coding and Marking
Thermal Transfer Overprinter | Linx TT500 optimizes productivity and operates without compressed air. Print on various materials like plastic films, glass, and labels. This model has up to 32mm ribbon width, suitable for coding best before dates, lot or batch codes, and other product identification codes. Additionally, the printer can easily withstand harsh production environments with its IP55/65 rating.
- Clutchless ribbon drive to minimize the risk of ribbon breaks
- Simple TTO ribbon cassette for quick changeovers
- Increased production line uptime
- Lower cost of ownership
- Easy to use color touch screen – fewer errors and hassle-free operation
- Exceptional flexibility – switch between intermittent TTO and continuous printing modes
- Straightforward retrofitting to your production line
- IP55 and IP65 protection for protection during washdown
Thermal Transfer Overprinter Videos
Thermal Transfer Printer | The Linx TT 1000 is a versatile printer specifically designed for printing on various flexible materials such as bags, pouches, labels, and flow wraps. It offers exceptional performance at widths up to 107mm, making it ideal for coding areas up to 107mm x 300mm.
- Operates without compressed air, reducing costs and maintaining print quality
- Large range of ribbons available for better application and production needs
- Bi-directional stepper motors optimize ribbon usage for more prints per ribbon.
- Lightweight, push-button ribbon cassette system for quick and easy changes
- User-maintainable parts are easy to replace
- Electronic pressure control allows for easy print-quality maintenance.
- A simple cassette system minimizes errors during ribbon replacement.
- The color touch screen allows for easy and hassle-free operation.
Thermal Transfer Printer Videos
Thermal Transfer Printing | The Linx TT 750 is a versatile printer specifically designed for flexible materials such as bags, pouches, labels, and flow wraps. It is an ideal solution for coding areas up to 53mm x 200mm. With a low cost of ownership, increased uptime, and a user-friendly interface, it ensures efficient and hassle-free operation.
TTO Printing Features
- Reduces installation and operating costs
- Maintains consistent print quality without compressed air
- Offers a large range of ribbons for different needs
- Bi-directional stepper motors for more prints per ribbon
- Lightweight and simple push-button TTO ribbon cassette system for easy changes
- The optimal number of user-maintainable parts that are easy to replace
- Electronic pressure control for easy print quality setup and maintenance
- A simple TTO cassette system minimizes errors during ribbon replacements.
- Easy-to-use color touch screen for hassle-free operation and fewer errors
Thermal Transfer Printing Videos
Products listed: Continuous Ink jet : Linx 7900 | Linx 8900 | Linx 8910 | Linx 8920 | Linx 8940 | Laser Coder : Linx CSL10 | Linx CSL30 | Linx CSL60 | Linx FSL20 | Linx FSL50 | Linx SL1 | Linx SLHP | Thermal Transfer : Linx TT1000 | Linx TT500 | Linx TT750 | Large Character : Linx IJ355 | Linx IJ375 | Carton Coding : Rynan R10 | Rynan R20 | Handheld Ink Jet : Rynan B1040H