Coding and Marking
Large Character Marking | The Linx IJ355 and IJ375 large character case coding machines are cost-effective for printing text, logos, and graphics onto porous substrates like paper, cards, and wood. With a maximum print height of 53mm (IJ355) or 70mm (IJ375), these machines offer an alternative to labels and pre-printed boxes.
To further enhance productivity, the Linx PrinterNet feature allows remote connectivity, enabling you to monitor and control your printer anywhere and anytime. The printer's smartphone-inspired screen makes message selection, creation, and printer operation faster and more intuitive. Additionally, the printer is designed for self-service and minimal intervention, ensuring maximum production uptime. With the Linx 8900, you can print onto both primary and secondary packaging using a single printer.
Large Character Marking Key Features
- Removes costly labels and preprinted packaging
- Decreases ink wastage to lower consumable costs
- Accurate coding for reduced downtime and product waste
- High-resolution large character marking for clear text and graphics
- Nozzle protection for optimal performance
- Capable of printing a variety of codes
- A long-lasting inkjet coder which produces tens of thousands of prints.
- Operator user levels for prevention of coding errors
Products listed: Continuous Ink jet : Linx 7900 | Linx 8900 | Linx 8910 | Linx 8920 | Linx 8940 | Laser Coder : Linx CSL10 | Linx CSL30 | Linx CSL60 | Linx FSL20 | Linx FSL50 | Linx SL1 | Linx SLHP | Thermal Transfer : Linx TT1000 | Linx TT500 | Linx TT750 | Large Character : Linx IJ355 | Linx IJ375 | Carton Coding : Rynan R10 | Rynan R20 | Handheld Ink Jet : Rynan B1040H