Automatic Scanning Station 1
Automatic Scanning Machine
The Automatic Scanning Machine is specially designed for Online scanning of 1D/2D code present on the side of the box and in line with the Existing Conveyor System.
Designed to facilitate overall more productive operation with simple maintenance.
- Plug & Play System
- User-friendly Operation Panel
- High-speed 1D/2D code Scanning Algorithm
- A vibration-free belt conveyor with a rejection bin. Polycarbonate enclosure.
- Traffic management maintains a gap between consecutive boxes, which reduces rejection and rework.
- Mirrorless multiple-resolution smart cameras with customized optics
- Robust 1D/2D code reading algorithm, which ensures minimum false rejection.
- State-of-the-art reflection-free illumination for more accurate shrink pack 1D/2D code decoding.
- Innovative design to accommodate the print and apply equipment within the machine.
- High-resolution camera to scan and verify the 2D Code on the box label.
- Integrated software can communicate with multiple cameras in the system.
- If the 1D/2D code is not scanned, the system does not apply the label on the Box. This avoids label wastage.
- Label roll changeover without stoppage of the production line.
- Various interlocks like rejection verification, rejection bin full, low air pressure, door open, etc.
|Automatic Scanning Machine||• Camera - High resolution camera for box code scanning
• Lens – Suitable high-resolution lens with minimum distortion is provided based on camera model.
• Illumination - White LED, reflection free homogeneous illumination for reflective surface (inside plastic scanning)
• Audible & Visual alarm
• Sensors (as applicable) – Object, Target, Label detection, rejection verification sensor and rejection bin full sensor
• Ejector -Pneumatic pusher with rejection bin
• Conveyor with Traffic management to maintain gap and avoid jamming.
• Print and apply labelling unit camera to inspect label 1D/2D /QR Code
|PC||• Processor Group - Intel Chipset High speed controller, above 2.2 GHz
• Operating System – Windows 10 Pro
• Memory Capacity - 4 GB
• Storage Capacity - 120 GB SSD
• Display Size – 15” or 17”
• Operator interface – LED/LCD and touch screen
|Embedded I/O controller with embedded software||• I/O Controller – Processing & Controlling hardware signal and communicating with software, this controller integrates with sensor, electrical/electronic parts.
• Camera communication
• I/O Communication
• Solid State Relay card
• Required cables
|Material of Construction||• Section frame, Structure, Plates – Aluminium
• Covers – SS304
|External communications||• RS232, Ethernet, USB|
|Operating temperature||• 5°-40°C|
|Power supply||• 230 Volt AC, single phase with MCB for protection|