METAL SCRAP & RECYCLING
Metal recycling at an industrial level serves manufacturers, contractor, utilities, and industries at a large scale. Metal parts are removed and replaced as required.
In a scrap weighing industry 3 major factors affect the price availed:
- Weight: Being the most obvious factor, the weight must be accurately measured.
- Grading: The metal and grade recycled.
- Price per ton: The price paid for that metal and its grade.
With high load sizes and weights, the scale must be durable and robust. Facilities install one or many weighbridges as per requirement. These scales then need to e calibrated for accuracy.
Weighing scales and truck scales/ weighbridges find their applications in both ferrous and non-ferrous based industries.
TRUCK SCALES | PLATFORM SCALES
As per customer requirements, a truck scale or a platform scale can be customized and fabricated. For large loads and heavyweights, a truck scale either built in a pit or placed on the surface with leading ramps can allow trucks and heavy vehicles to be weighed with ease.
To measure the weight of the scrap, both the truck loaded, and empty are weighed. The difference between the 2 of them is measured to obtain the actual weight of the scrap.
Smaller loads are usually measured using platform scales. The sorted scrap is placed onto the platform. The size of the platform scale depends on the load size and requirement as well as the facility where it is installed and its requirements.
INDUSTRIAL SCALES FOR WEIGHING SCRAPS
Scrap yards require industrial scales that are accurate, rugged, durable, easy to use and versatile. Our platform and floor scales meet all these requirements and feature best of class components including stainless steel load cells, weighing indicators and welded frames.
- Weighing indicators with a bright display and intuitive functions and keys helps select units, functions with ease while providing good visibility.
- Highly robust and durable, our scale sand accessories accompanying can withstand temperature changes, vibrations, air currents and other disturbances while providing accurate results
DATA COMMUNICATION & PRINTING
Several connection ports can help print receipts/ tickets with the required information like weight, date, and time.
WEIGHBRIDGE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Reliable offers computerized software integrated with the weighbridge for data monitoring and storage.
- Tare Weight & Net Weight – Automatic Calculation
- Customer Database
- Material Database – with price per Ton\Kg
- Source – Destination Database
- Multiple Weighbridge Integration
- IP Camera Integration – Security
- VAT (Value Added Tax) Integration
- Reports Analysis – | Material | Customer | Transaction | Location | In-Out Status | Total Amount | Total VAT.
- SQL Database | MS Access Database – Compatible with Local\Network integration.
CUSTOM PLATFORM SIZES & SCALES
If your yard has special considerations such as limited space, we offer custom platform sizes according to your requirements.