Multi Scanning Station 2
The Multi Scanning Machine is a customized scanning system designed to scan multiple pre-printed codes at the top of the box. It is available in two variants.
No camera adjustment is required to scan codes at various heights.
- Auto triggering system
- User-friendly Operating Panel & intuitive Menu Navigation
- Customized Illumination for glossy surfaces
- Ergonomic design as per Industrial Standards
- Robust 1D / 2D code algorithm to decode multiple codes in a single scan.
- Auto triggering along with manual trigger option.
- High-resolution camera (20 Megapixels) suitable for decoding even 8 x 8 mm 2D codes
- State-of-the-art reflection-free illumination ensures multiple 1D / 2D code decoding over glossy surfaces.
- Designed to withstand tough production line environments.
- Improving production line up-time
- Quick product changeover
- Adjustable guides for variable packing size to ensure the correct positioning of the product.
|Automatic Scanning Machine||• Operator interface – LED/LCD and touchscreen
• Camera - High-resolution camera to scan or inspect the printed 2D Code.
• Lens – A suitable high-resolution lens with minimum distortion is provided based on the camera model.
• Illumination - White LED, reflection-free homogeneous illumination
• Sensor - Limit Switch
• Audible and visual alarm
• Maximum Scanning Area (L x W x H) – 300mm X 200mm X 150mm
|PC||• Processor Group - Intel Chipset High-speed controller, above 2.2 GHz
• Operating System – Windows 10 Pro
• Memory Capacity - 4 GB
• Storage Capacity - 120 GB SSD
• Display Size – 15” or 17”
|Embedded I/O controller with embedded software||• I/O Controller – Processing and controlling hardware signal and communicating with software, this controller integrates with sensor, and electrical/electronic parts.
• Camera communication
• I/O Communication
|Material of Construction||• Section frame, Structure, Plates – Aluminium
• Covers – SS304/MS
|External communications||• RS232, Ethernet, USB|
|Operating temperature||• 5°-40°C|
|Power supply||• 230 Volt AC, single phase with MCB for protection|