TRUCK SCALES | WEIGHBRIDGE
Reliable Truck Scales are available in different types pitless truck scales, pit type truck scales, portable weighbridge, concrete weighbridge.
- Heavy duty steel structure.
- Ease of installation and maintenance.
- Steel checkered plate for grip.
- Integration of ramps (If required).
- Bench marking quality.
- High performance.
- Superior coating on structures.
- Customization available.
With complete in-house fabrication, Reliable also provides other weighbridge services and components. Load cells, Indicators and a customized weighbridge management software to meet your requirements.
- Annual Maintenance Services.
- Accredited Calibration (EIAC Certified).
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Services.
- ISO 17025 Accredited Services.
- Re-pair and overhaul.
- Re-installation & Re-location Services.
- Rental Services.
- Spares and Accesories Available.
- In-spection and verification with calibrated weights.
- Training of weighbridge operations.
- 24 x 7 Technical Support.
- Modular designs are available.
- Steel checkered plates on the top for tyre grip.
- Suitable for both surface mount as well as pit mount truck scales.
- Customized sizes and capacities available.
- Integration of loadcells and steel modules to existing scale.
|Platform Size (Meters)||Weighbridge Capacity (Tonnes)||No of Load Cells|
|6 x 3||20 – 30||4|
|12 x 3||50 – 60||6|
|18 x 3||80 – 120||8|
|24 x 3||Upto 250||10|
Weighbridge Manufacturing Factory
Reliable expertise in manufacturing of weighbridge structures. Covers all types of weighbridges, also manufactures customized sizes according to customers requirement.
Looking for truck scales in compact area. Robust type weighbridge. Heavy Duty Dumper Weighbridge. Trailer weighing scales. Get in touch with our technical experts.
Load cells and mounting
Quantity & Capacity of load cells differs according to the dimensions and required accuracy of the weighbridge. Each load cell has an individual capacity ranging from 45,000 lbs to 1,35,000 lbs. Wires shielded by aluminum foil and tinned copper braid are provided at each load cell, which helps for earthing and protects the weighbridge when lightning strikes.