Reliable offers accurate and durable weighing solutions for the harshest production environments.
Weighing solutions provided in QUARRIES, SAND AND GRAVEL | PRODUCT RECYCLERS | CRUSHERS | BRICK, BLOCK AND CEMENT MANUFACTURING | MINING | BUILDING MATERIALS MANUFACTURING
Measuring and handling bulk materials is one of the key activities of the aggregate industry. Various industries like construction, energy production, building materials, etc. handle materials in bulk and use truck scales, hopper scales, belt scales and silos. These scales are usually used outdoors and in extreme production environments.
Weighbridges or truck scales can be customized according to your weighing requirements once configured and calibrated. These scales can easily handle different weights and materials in varying weather conditions. Obtain precise measurements with great efficiency and obtain the correct load.
PORTABLE TRUCK SCALES
For a more portable lightweight option, customers usually opt for portable truck scales. Easy to assemble and transport these scales are extremely user friendly. Truck scales are highly durable and can handle harsh weather conditions and built/customized as per your need. Material and financial losses can be minimized with these highly accurate scales. These scales boost your efficiency and can be easily integrated with software solutions to monitor the process.
FACTORS AFFECTING WEIGHING ACCURACY
The accuracy of a weighing system can be affected by several environmental factors:
- Wind loading: Airflow and movement by ducts and air conditioners that can affect the weighing system.
- Vibrations: Nearby equipment can contribute to vibrations and act as an additional force.
- Unclean scales: Dirt build-up can cause additional pressure
- Shock loading: Sudden loading onto the weighbridge can exert more force than maximum capacity, thus damaging the load cells and the weighing system.
- Electrical interference: Interference to the electrical systems processed by the controller can affect the weight results.
DATA COMMUNICATION & PRINTING
Several connection ports can help print receipts/ tickets with the required information like weight, date, and time.
WEIGHBRIDGE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Reliable offers computerized software integrated with the weighbridge for data monitoring and storage.
- Tare Weight & Net Weight – Automatic Calculation
- Customer Database
- Material Database – with price per Ton\Kg
- Source – Destination Database
- Multiple Weighbridge Integration
- IP Camera Integration – Security
- VAT (Value Added Tax) Integration
- Reports Analysis – | Material | Customer | Transaction | Location | In-Out Status | Total Amount | Total VAT.
- SQL Database | MS Access Database – Compatible with Local\Network integration.