To ensure high efficiency and performance in a dynamic construction industry it is essential that they use the right tools and systems.
A reliable weighing system is an essential part of the construction industry and can directly affect its profitability and output.
Truck scales also known as weighbridges are compatible with any loading system once they are configured properly. They are designed to handle various weights and material types in different types of weather conditions. They give precise measurements, ensuring that the trucks carry the correct load for greater efficiency.
PORTABLE TRUCK SCALES
For a mobile alternative, portable truck scales are used. These scales are lightweight, easy to assemble and dismantle. In addition to providing a reliable and accurate weighing solution these scales are capable of handling harsh conditions. Highly durable and customizable they could be fabricated as per customer requirements.
Weighbridges can also be integrated with software for maximum precision, minimizing financial and material losses and boost operational efficiency. Avoid fines, inaccuracy, and risk of accidental drops.
FACTORS AFFECTING WEIGHING ACCURACY
The accuracy of a weighing system can be affected by several environmental factors:
- Wind loading: Air flow and movement by ducts and air conditioners that can affect the weighing system.
- Vibrations: Nearby equipment can contribute to vibrations and act as an additional force.
- Unclean scales: Dirt build up can cause additional pressure
- Shock loading: Sudden loading onto the weighbridge can exert more force that maximum capacity, thus damaging the load cells and the weighing system.
- Electrical interference: Interference to the electrical systems processed by the controller can affect the weight results.